Help your clients dramatically increase the return on investment (ROI) of their traditional staff training programs. Leverage the ActivTraining™ methodology and enjoy a simple, easy to implement and fully automated staff training solution.
Staff training is one of the most important factors for delivering excellence in customer service. As such it is a fundamental driver for organizational performance and profitability.
Unfortunately, no matter how good your in-person training or e-learning program is, its effect declines exponentially over time due to factors outside the organization's or trainer's control.
Shopmetrics 2017 Enterprise now fully implements ActivTraining™ concepts and methodologies in our platform. ActivTraining™ is a methodology that targets the weakest aspect of the traditional learning/training programs - the knowledge retention - and offers a solution to the “forgetting” problem by upgrading the traditional learning and training concepts.
The ActivTraining™ objective is to define a process and a framework that exhibits the following:
- Simple and easy to implement
- Oriented towards immediate, quick results (traditional learning programs focus on knowledge buildup over time)
- Can be fully used as a standalone training tool by organizations that are unable to implement a regular, formal training program
Financially, the objective is to minimize the risk of the investment and enable the implementation in any organization regardless of its size.
From a personnel standpoint, the main objective is to make the employee an active participant in the training process.
- The ActivTraining™ methodology can be applied at any organizational level, but delivers its best results at the entry-level and lower-level positions, where the large number of employees and staff turnover make it much more cost-efficient compared to traditional training.
- Investment risk is minimized as the automation allows low-cost implementation
- The effect sought is: "Results now"
- Provides the objective means to link pay to performance (with performance measured by test results)
- Makes the company customer service standards and operational procedures (i.e. "the rules of the game") clearly set, stated and easily available to the employees
Contact our team to get enrolled in the Shopmetrics Empower program, designed to educate our customers in leading-edge concepts and trends in quality and service evaluation and improvement.